Monday, October 1, 2018

31 Days of Bethi

Hello ladies :)!
I have never done this before so this might be a little boring. If it is please tell me so that I can try to liven it up a bit. I have chose to do a kind of random theme with a couple series type things, such as Recipe Sunday and Book Tuesday. If I get enough questions in the comments then I will do a Q&A Day as well. I have 2 tags waiting to be posted sometime this month and I will probably do a couple completely random days sometime as well.
I am 13 years old and I live in South Carolina with my family of an even 5 boys and 5 girls.
I enjoy working with felt and peg dolls and gardening. This year me and my older sister Bri put in a garden and it did so much better then last time. I became a believer when I was about 6 years old.
Bye :)!

No comments: