Sunday, October 7, 2018

Tolkien Tag


So today I am going to fill out a Tolkien tag.

1.  What's your favorite Middle-earth story/book? It is either "The Return of the King" or "The Silmarilion". I like them about the same, so I guess time will tell.

2.  Do you have a favorite subplot? Not exactly. I like all the subplots, because I like to see how everything fits together in a way that I wouldn't have even thought of.

3.  What's your favorite theme in Tolkien's books? The Elves. Tolkien put his heart and soul in them, like Sauron with the ring, except Tolkien did his for good and not evil.

4.  Do you have a favorite weapon from Middle-earth? The daggers because they are small and begin their tale during the quest of the Ring.

5.  Would you like to be a hobbit? Yes.


6.  Do you have a favorite romance/couple?Yes. Beren and Luthien's story is one of true loyalty.

7.  What's your favorite Middle-earth creature?  (Can be "real" or "imaginary.") The Ents. Without them middle earth would be lost.

8.  What character do you look the most like? Some people say that Noah looks like Frodo and me so I apparently look like Frodo.

9.  Are there any books about Middle-earth or Professor Tolkien (but not written by him) you recommend? No. I have not read any.

10.  List up to ten of your favorite lines/quotations from the Middle-earth books and/or movies. The only one that comes to mind is "That doesn't make any sense to me. But then again you are very small."

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Ambrielle S said...

Welp, now I really have to read the Silmarillon, tganks for that 😜. Also, that quote πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚.