Saturday, October 6, 2018

Our Quite Time Walk

I would just like to say thank you so much for reading my blog, because it isn't a very interesting one. Tomorrow I will try to fill out the second tag. I was thinking of doing it today, but I ended up not even starting it yet.
To day me, Bri and Andrew went on a much anticipated walk at quiet time. I love our walks so much. The way we went down is about a 50 minute total time walk with very pretty mail boxes everywhere. When we got home Bri played a game with Tori, and me and Andrew played scrabble, while eating very old ginger snap cookies. I need to go up stairs now, it's Bible time.
Goodbye, and thanks for reading this.

2 comments:

Jae said...

I love how a quiet walk can set one's mind and heart in order. Thanks for this reminder. I'll have to find a way to get a walk in, today.

Bethi said...

Hi Jae:)! Thank you so much for reading my blog! Making time for a walk is one of the best things that you can do during your day.
~Bethi