Friday, October 5, 2018

My Day

Good morning ladies! I would like to share my "schedule" with you.
So the first thing I do when I wake up is I try to do my Bible reading for the day so that I don't forget that I haven't done it yet, then I get me and Noah ready for the day. After that we usually have breakfast about right away.
After breakfast I work on my school for the day which usually takes me until lunch time. When we are through with lunch, I clean up and put Noah down for quiet time, then I go and do something with the older ones for our quiet time. After that I usually work on leftover school work or I work on a craft. My favorites are painting peg dolls or sewing with felt. We then eat supper and we get everyone ready for bed, then after family Bible time, I get me and Noah in bed while daddy tucks everyone in. This usually takes a while because Noah is very fun to play with, and also very cute and he uses that and his nice manners to get what he wants.

Thank you for reading this :)!
Bye.

No comments: