Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Winter/Christmas Tag

Hi guys! I decided to update this tag that I did last year and see how many of the answers have changed. And I will be able to tag people that might actually enjoy getting tagged. Also this is my first time posting as me. I have been using my moms account, but I now have my own.

The rules: Thank the person who nominated you,
Answer all the questions,
Tag least three bloggers.

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes! It's the most wonderful time of the year, which, by the way, only has 2 WEEKS LEFT! WHERE IS MY LIFE RUNNING AWAY TO!

2. Do you celebrate any other festive holidays other then Christmas or in addition to it?
Yes. We do St. Nicholas Day. This year we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, did stockings (we do them on St. Nicholas Day instead of Christmas), and we went to Swan Lake to see some really pretty lights.

3. When it comes to weather, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, or 10 degrees?
I think 50 degrees is about the perfect temperature.

4. Rain or Snow?
Snow all the way. Also, it wasn't until this year that I realized let it snow is a love song. I had never actually heard the lyrics, just the music.

5. On the perfect winter day, would you go shopping or stay at home?
That one is a little if-y, so I guess it would depend on where all we were going and what all I need to get done that day.

6. Trip to the mall or walk in the park?
I am an equal opportunity person on that one as well.

7. Favorite Christmas movie(s)?
I think for now it's The Muppet's Christmas Carol. That's the one we watch on Christmas Eve when everyone is asleep as soon as they are done with there candy and it's 2:00 in the morning so all the inside jokes that you have collected are a lot funnier then they should be.

8. Favorite Christmas tradition?
Candy making and The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

9. Would you rather say "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas".
Fellow "Christmas with a Capital C" watchers will already know the answer to this one, "merry Christmas".

10. What does your Christmas morning look like?
I'm just going to go with the poem I used last year...
 "Twas the day of Christmas
               and all through the house, 
 not a creature was stirring,
          not even a Mouse."
We are more like afternoon people.

11.Favorite Christmas song/carol?
I really like carol of the bells.

12. Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Tea, Peppermint Mocha, OR Peppermint Milkshake?
My answer is Hot Chocolate all the way.

I tag: Bri,
Tori,
Hannah,
Maddy,
and Julia.
That is the first time I have ever had more than enough people to tag. Thanks for reading and goodbye.

No comments: