Monday, December 31, 2018

Goodbye December/Hello 2019

December is done and 2019 is upon us. This has been a really good year and I can't wait to see what the new year brings. This is my first ever month wrap-up post and I hope the first of many more to come.  One of my goals for the new year is to post at least twice a month.

Events that happened:
We celebrated St. Nicholas day with stockings, cinnamon rolls, pizza, and going to Swan Lake to see some Christmas lights.
Our church had a meal and concert to celebrate its one year anniversary in the new building.
Making Christmas candy,


Daddy's family came down,
We went to see lights again twice

Christmas eve family night.
CHRISTMAS HAPPENED!


The above are some gifts that I made.



And my collection.
New Years Eve marshmallow roast.
And I got a phone, hence the pictures. They aren't the best quality, but their the best my camera can do.

Reading: To Have And To Hold, by Mary Johnston.
I'm also reading through the bible with a ladies fellowship reading challenge by some Christ Church women.

Word of the year: Patience. I have been struggling with patience a lot, so I am going to make it my goal to practice it a lot more often in 2019.

Goals for 2019:

  1. Read 1 new book a month,
  2. Write a few more short stories,
  3. Perfect my sewing skills,
  4. Write two blog posts a month,
  5. Work harder at school then usual,
  6. Bake more often,
  7. Babysit my younger siblings at least once,
  8. Not go over my $15 budget like I usually do,
  9. Get at least semi-good at lettering (in time to make Christmas cards that look good for once),
  10. Do a little more crafting than I have been doing,
  11. Practice patience,
  12. Journal more.


What did you do for Christmas? What are three things that you want to do in 2019?

No comments: