Monday, December 31, 2018

My Little Corner Of The World

Happy New Year! Who's ready for a room tour? I've seen room tours on a lot of blogs I read and it looked like a great idea, so when I rearranged my spot to fit in my Christmas things I went ahead and took the pictures for it.

Right now my bookshelf consists of my NKJV bible that I got for the twelfth day of Christmas in 2006, my ESV bible, my ESV journaling bible, "To Have And To Hold" by Mary Johnston, "The Secret Garden", a journal Tori gave me, and a bucket with color pencils and bible journaling pens.
The stack of books on the top is a planter, but I'm using it as a box until I get some plants.

Bri gave me that picture on the wall for Christmas last year.
my jewelry drawers, candle, and mixed contents bucket.

The lamp Mommy gave me.



The whole of it.


Above my bed.










Well, what do you think? Let me know in the comments. Bye.
(P.S. Post # =50)




2 comments:

Danielle Jago said...

Cool, Bethi! Looks like a very sweet bedroom! Do you have your own bedroom?

Bethani Theresa said...

Thank you😄! I share a room with my sisters and Noah, who will move to the boys room soon, but we each have a little spot to call our own.