Thursday, December 20, 2018

A Winter Tag

I made my own tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I decided since no one has tagged me this year, I will make up my own tag

The rules: Link back to the starter of the tag (that's me!),
Thank the person who tagged you,
Answer all 12 questions,
Name 12 facts about yourself,
Tag at least 5 people,
Have fun!

1. What is your favorite Christmas activity?
Making Christmas presents.

2. What is your earliest Christmas time memory?
Opening our Andy Griffith show box set.

3. Do you celebrate St. Nicolas Day?
Yes.

4. Which would you rather, lights at the zoo or looking at your neighborhood through car windows?
I would rather looking through the car windows. You can bring your own Hot Chocolate, it isn't so busy, and you can go on an adventure.

5. How do you spend Christmas Eve?
Finishing Christmas baking, wrapping gifts, finishing advent, and watching a Muppet's Christmas Carol.

6. Hot Chocolate or Ice Cream?
Hot Chocolate, but Ice Cream is good any season.

7. Are you an early Christmas shopper or a late Christmas shopper?
I start early and finish late. I'm still not done with extended family gifts.

8. What Christmas book do you look forward to each year?
A quiet little woman by L. M. Alcott.

9. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
A Muppet's Christmas Carol.

10. How many family gatherings do you have a year?
At least two.

11. What holidays do you celebrate other then Christmas?
St. Nicholas Day and Epiphany.

12. What is your favorite winter activity?
Watching winter movies with popcorn and Hot Chocolate.

Facts about me:
  1. I love doing math but I don't like figuring it out.
  2. My favorite chocolate is Rollo's.
  3. My hobbies include working in the garden, making peg dolls, and working with felt.
  4. I'm excited about driving because it is harder then it looks.
  5. I like to journal, but I don't do it much.
  6. I burn the eggs every time I make them.
  7. I like to read.
  8. I have written one short story and I hope to write more someday.
  9. I can't even get much weeding done without someone beside me. They don't have to talk or help or anything. They just have to stand there.
  10. When I grow up, I want to work at a nursing home.
  11.  I am extremely extroverted, but I don't talk to people outside of my family that much.
12. I am not very good at keeping a blog, but I hope to change that in the coming year.

I tag: Bri, HannahSarah, Micaiah, and Bee.

And so ends the first tag I ever created. Goodbye until next time.

3 comments:

Hanne T said...

This tag is so fun! Rollos are so good!!

Bethani Theresa said...

I totally agree with you. Thanks for the comment.

Bethani Theresa said...

Also, if you want me to then your tagged.