Friday, March 23, 2018

Liebster Award Tag

I was tagged by Tori at The Book Wyrm to do this challenge. I won't be able to tag 11 people because I only read like 3 blogs.
Well...here goes.


Rules:

~Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
~Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
~Give 11 random facts about yourself.
~Nominate 11 blogs.
~Notify those blogs of their nomination.
~Give them 11 questions to answer.



1.What is your favorite time period for fiction books to be set in?
Medieval times.

                      2.Fictional movies, or movies based off a real person?
That depends on the story. Usually fictional.

3.Favorite preacher/pastor?
Pastor Charles Swann of Covenant Baptist Church, (our church).

4.Least favorite movie character?
Probably the character in "The Muppet Movie" that trys to turn Kermit's brain into mush.

5.What do you think about Van Gogh's paintings?
I have no idea. I don't remember seeing any.

6.On a similar note, do you feel like Charles Dickens works are intriguing or dry?
Intriguing.

7.Favorite language?
Spanish? French? I don't know.

8.Are you able eat white meat or grapes without inspecting them thoroughly first?
If someone has gone through the grapes already then I can eat those without checking them first but I always get the bones that were left in the meat so I have to check that first.

9.Dream job?
Ever since I was 6 or 7 I have wanted to work at Starbucks with my Aunt. When she stopped working there I had already had that dream so long that I couldn't give it up completely so my dream job is working at Starbucks or being a florist.

10.Favorite name?
I don't have a favorite name, but, if I ever decided to write a book than I would probably name the main girl Esther. Or Cristen.

11.Thing you're best at?
Making peg dolls and things out of felt.

Facts About Me:
 1: I like to garden.
2: Someday I would like to have a little doll house collection.
3: I change my blog background to match the seasons.
4: I keep anywhere from 1 to 4 banana and/or apple stickers on my nightstand.
5: I can cut myself on anything and not notice that I am bleeding.
6: One time when I was younger than 5 (I don't remember when it was ) Aunt Amber, Daddy, Mommy, Bri, Tori, Me, Andrew, and maybe Abbi (she might not have been born yet) went on a walk and Aunt Tessa drove by and I am the only one that remembers it.
7: I like calenders.
8:  My favorite month is October.
9: I am very bad at coming up with things, which is why the questions below are bad ones.
10: Tori used to read a book to me about some Chinese brothers, and I don't even remember what they did, but every time she read it to me I would dream that Willy  Wonka was trying to turn us into candy.
11: I have to have the fan on to go to sleep, even in winter.

Questions:
1: What is your favorite book?
2: What is your least favorite book?
3: What is your Favorite movie?
4: What is the scariest movie that you have watched?
5: What is your favorite month?
6: What does your dream house look like?
7:What does your dream garden look like?
8:What is your favorite Ice cream?
9: How do you decorate you room?
10: Do you like Tea, Coffee, or Hot Chocolate better?
11: What are 3 things that you plan to do in 10 years?




I nominate:
Katie of Katie's Thoughts,
Miss April at Knitting With Arrows,
Julia at The Barefoot Gal
Mommy at For Where Your Treasure Is
Bri at Forget Not His Benefits
and Tori at The Book Wyrm, (got you back)
I can't think of anyone else.

Bye.

No comments: