Monday, February 4, 2019

Goodbye January🌸Hello February

Here is my late summary of the first month of January.

The Book Nook:
To Have And To Hold~Mary Johnston
Pride And Prejudice~Jane Austin
Sense And Sensibility~Jane Austin

Writer's Cove:
I worked on three stories this month. "Basil", "How Far A Smile Can Go", and "The Locket". "Basil" is a school project, "The Locket" is a novel that will probably take me years to accomplish, and you can read "How Far A Smile Can Go" here.

Blogger railroad:

The Book Dragon Interrogation Tag

A Giveaway
How Far A Smile Can Go-A Short Story
And I created a new blog here for my wee folk.

Craft Island:
3 peg dolls,
And I started lettering.

Goals for February:
Work on sewing and/or lettering skills
Make supper twice
Write three short stories
Journal more then this time last year
Outline a novel I plan on writing
Write two blog posts

What are your goals for February?

No comments: